How to Behave
The following are a few simple pointers to be followed in order to respect the environment:
- The Bielmonte skiing facility is in the protected area Oasi Zegna.
- The ski slopes harmonize closely with natural corridors of European importance. The flora deserves respect and is part of a habitat crucial to the survival of precious endemic fauna.
- Many species of flowers are rare and protected: let us be satisfied with looking at them and photographing them.
- If the animals are used to our presence it will be easier to observe them: do not disturb them in anyway.
- Accidental fires may cause irreparable damage to the woods.
- Deposit refuse in the appropriate bins, or better still, take it home with you.
- Oasi Zegna is a place of peace for visitors and residents: avoid making troublesome noises.
- Respect everyone’s right to use the facilities and the signboards; do not damage them.
- There are many areas where you may stop: only park within the authorized.