Code of conduct
Oasi Zegna, a nature park in the Biella Alps in Piemonte, is a protected territory we must all look after.
To enjoy it properly it’s important to understand some basic rules:
- Many species of flowers, shrubs and trees are rare and protected: let’s be satisfied with admiring and photographing them.
- If the animals are used to our presence it will be easier to observe them: do not disturb them in any way.
- Accidental fires may cause irreparable damage to woodland.
- Put waste in the bins provided, or better still, take it home with you.
- Oasi Zegna is a place of peace and quiet for visitors and residents: let’s not be noisy.
- Respect everyone’s right to use the facilities and info panels; do not damage them.
- Only park in the authorized rest areas, of which there are many.
- The Bielmont ski resort is in the Oasi Zegna nature park. It is simple to ensure respect and protection for it.
- The ski slopes harmonize closely with natural corridors of European importance.
- Sporting activities are welcome provided they don’t cause disturbance or danger to other visitors.